TEXDOO PRIVACY NOTICE
Data privacy is very important for TEXDOO and we want to be open and transparent with our handling of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy that determines how your personal data should be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal information?
The Swedish company, TEXDOO is the controller of the personal data you send to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
167 36, Stockholm
Where do we store your information?
The data we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA. All such transfer of your personal data takes place in accordance with applicable legislation.
In the case of transfers outside the EEA, TEXDOO applies standard contractual clauses and privacy protection as protection in countries without a decision of an adequate level of protection from the European Commission.
Who has access to your information?
Your information is not shared
We will never forward, sell or exchange your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the TEXDOO. Data that is passed on to third parties is only used for us to provide our services to you. You will find the different categories of third parties in each individual process below.
On what legal basis is the data processed?
Each time we process personal information we collect from you, we will notify you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or mandatory for the conclusion of a contract and whether it is mandatory to provide the personal data and any consequences if you choose to do so.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right at any time to request information about the personal data we have about you. You can contact TEXDOO, who will send you your personal information via e-mail.
Right to data portability:
Each time TEXDOO processes your personal data in an automated manner after your consent or under an agreement, you have the right to have a copy of your data in a structured, regular and machine-readable format transferred to you or another party. It only includes the personal information you have provided to us.
Right to correction: You have the right to request correction of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
If you have an account at TEXDOO, you can edit your personal information on the pages of your account and your membership.
Right to erasure: You have the right to delete all personal data processed by TEXDOO at any time except for the following situations
* you have an ongoing customer service case
* you have an ongoing order that has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
* your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
* if you have made purchases, we will save your personal data in connection with the transaction for accounting purposes
Your right deny processing of personal data due to a legitimate interest:
You have the right to refuse to process your personal data based on TEXDOO’S legitimate interest. TEXDOO does not continue to process the personal data unless we can legitimately prove to the process that precedes your interests and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to deny direct marketing:
You have the right to refuse direct marketing, including profile analysis made for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of direct marketing as follows:
* Follow the instructions in each marketing message
* Change your TEXDOO account settings
Right of limitation:
You have the right to require TEXDOO to limit the handling of your personal data in the following circumstances:
* If you oppose the processing of your personal data on the basis of TEXDOO’s legitimate interest, TEXDOO shall limit all handling of the data during ongoing investigation of legitimate interest.
* If you have claimed that your personal data is incorrect, TEXDOO must limit all handling of these data during the ongoing investigation of whether the personal data is correct.
* If the processing of personal data violates the law, you can oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request the limitation of the use of your personal data
* If TEXDOO no longer needs the personal information, but it is necessary to enable you to defend yourself against legal claims.
Updates to our privacy notice:
We may need to update our privacy notice. The latest version of the Privacy Statement is always available on our site. We will notify you of any material changes in the privacy notice, such as the purpose of using your personal data, the identity of the agent or your right.